To introduce new students to service and service learning opportunities in the community as well as allow them to make connections with local agencies.
- To promote the value of serving others in the Camden community
- To provide students the opportunity to volunteer or continue to volunteer as they have previously
- To introduce students to the local community service agencies and the area
- To offer opportunities for leadership
- To promote interaction with their fellow classmates
- To give the opportunity for dialogue following the program
Join us for our 2nd Annual New Student Day of Service on Thursday, August 28th!
The program will begin with breakfast and follow with lunch. All students will be grouped with classmates as well as Orientation Leaders and Civic Scholars. Students will be transported to and from the service locations and will be provided with all necessary supplies. The program will take place rain or shine.
Schedule of events:
8:30am - Check-in & Breakfast
9:00am - Program Begins
10:00am - Busses depart
12:30am - Return to campus
12:45pm - Lunch & Closing Activity
2:00pm - Program Concludes
Please click here to register online for the 2014 program.