Rutgers University-Camden recognizes transfer credits from the following accrediting organizations which are recognized by the Council for Higher Education (CHEA) or the US Department of Education (USDE), or both.
CHEA-recognized organizations must meet CHEA eligibility standards (www.chea.org).
Regional Institutional Accrediting Organizations from Which RU-Camden Considers Transfer-Work
- MSA: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (http://www.msche.org/)
- NEASC-CIHE: New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (http://cihe.neasc.org/)
- NEASC-CTCI: New England Association of Schools and Colleges Inc., Commission on Technical and Career Institutions (http://ctci.neasc.org/)
- NCA-HLC: North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Higher Learning Commission (http://www.ncahlc.org/)
- NWCCU: Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (http://www.nwccu.org/)
- SACS: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges (http://www.sacscoc.org/)
- WASC-ACCJC: Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission or Community and Junior Colleges (http://www.accjc.org/)
- WASC-ACSCU: Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities (http://www.wascweb.org/)